Eligibility for your dependents is subject to age restrictions:
- Dependents may not be eligible for medical coverage if she/he is over the age of 26. If a dependent is over age 26 and disabled please contacting us at (401) 459-5550 or 1-855-690-2583.
- Dependents may not be eligible for dental coverage if she/he is over the age of 26. They may be eligible for their own plan and can apply online or by contacting us at (401) 459-5550 or 1-855-690-2583.
BCBSRI can only sell insurance to the following:
- Residents of Rhode Island
- To those who do not have the option to purchase medical insurance through their employer
(however, we can sell dental insurance to those on employer-sponsored medical plans).
- To those currently insured who are expecting to lose coverage
Please note the following:
- All plan premiums are estimates.
- All premiums estimates are monthly and expire on December 31, of that calendar year.
- For your security, information gathered about your family will not be stored and will be cleared after 15 minutes of inactivity.